AIM
Ion8er

The Rise of a Knight The Rise of a Knight

The hitbox is too big

It's too easy to just sit there, holding the quick attack button, and letting things run into your sword. The hitbox also extends well past the tip of your sword, allowing me to kill the big fat goblins when the were 2 feet away from the edge of my sword.

Also, I have seen way too many good hack and slashes, such as Staffy the Boy scout slayer, to play this.

Sorry bro.

Nice graphics, though.

SeethingSwarm responds:

I understand. The hit detection is defintely flawed and I know this game needs improvement. I have learned a lot while making this game so that the sequel will not be as flawed as this one. This is just the best I could do at the time. But, really, do you think my efforts were worth only 2? Thanks for the review anyway.

A Christmas Game A Christmas Game

hmmp.

ok this was alright.. but snake isnt very original... i mean if i wanted to play snake then i would play a proper version of it... not some themed rip-off

Beat up Backstreet Boys! Beat up Backstreet Boys!

Backstreet boys rock my socks

hmmm... too bad i just beat them up... now they can't sing "show me the meaning of being lonley"

Aggressive Alpine Skiing Aggressive Alpine Skiing

I love this game it is the best in the world!

AND I LOVE THE SONG "aggressive, aggressive, aggressive, Aggressive alpine skiing!" it was stuck in my head all day!! love it!... YOU ARE THE MASTER OF FLASH GAMES!